I celebrated my 30th Birthday in Vegas with my BFF's. It was the MOST amazing trip! We laughed so hard I pee'd my pants, we got dressed up, rode in LIMO's, ate at the "Cut" in the Venetian. We danced until 6am, stayed in a Suite and Nobody got arrested, Nobody got in any fights... it was a super fun and memorable trip! I am So lucky to have such amazing friends and family! Here are some fun pictures... Enjoy! I welcomed the 30's in with a BANG... I am excited to be 30 and will now be making my "Bucket List" as I've been informed as the NEXT thing to do!!!
Friday, January 9, 2009
What happened in Vegas stays in Vegas....
Posted by Beautiful Disaster at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Welcome to the 30s! Yea! I love being 30! I'm glad you got to party it up. You deserve it :) oh and I'm glad no one got arrested or hurt. that's always a plus :)
Post a Comment