CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Getting anxious...

I'm getting anxious about my surgery on Thursday. I know i'm a tough chick. I had 2 babies with no drugs and was induced with both of them. I had the biopsy a couple weeks ago and did not even flinch. I just keep reading things and getting told that I'm crazy for getting this procedure and opting out of getting put out and staying awake. But bottom line we have crappy insurance and don't have the money meaning I don't have a choice. I think i'm just a whirlwind of emotions and stress right now so it's making my confidence in myself weak. I keep telling myself "I can do ALL things through Chrsit who strenthens me"... NOT some things... ALL things!

Which means more than just Thursday!

I can get out of bed tomorrow morning. ON TIME... I can get the girls ready for school and fed before we leave, I can get the house cleaned, I can get my HM work done, I can get bills paid, errands ran, lunch made, get them down for a nap, dinner made AND I can have my teeth brushed, get dressed and maybe some make-up on somewhere in the day too! I need to do laundry, I'd love to get the car cleaned out... I have to set up accounts, finish some projects and I still haven't sent out Thank you Cards for Christmas presents... I mean really. it's the end of January! I'm horrible I know.... I need to get Brook's Birthday invites out and party planned and I need to get valanetine's finished. ALL THINGS GOD??? ALL of them... YOU can help me get them ALL done?! OK... I think we're going to pull an all-nighter!!! Are you ready?! Of course you are!!!

I spent the weekend working in Ogden at TOFW (Time Out for Woman) it's an LDS Woman's Conference! I was SO touched by the messages and music! Wow... it was powerful. I was so glad I went. Hillary Weeks was the singer... wow was it FANTASTIC... I bought her CD. I haven't been able to stop listening to it. Now I'm just praying that I get some leads from it... I "NEED" to make money!!! We are struggling.... LORD.... ALL things through you!!! I'm ready to make those calls tomorrow!!! Go before me... help me!!!! AMEN.

0 comments: