CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

I thought I was invincible...




WOW!!!

yesterday I experienced the FULL meaning of God only gives you what you can handle. I maybe got a little over my head yesterday... I kept asking God if he was sure I could handle this. When the Tech came in to turn on the electrical current to run through my Uterus he said "may I ask you a question?" "why on God's green earth would you want to put yourself through something like this?" well I'm asking myself that same question today!

I thought having two babies with no drugs made me invincible. Well it doesn't... I made it... I'm alive, but it was by far the most excruciating experience I've ever had in my life. Every second seemed like hours yesterday. I'm still in pain today but it's half of what it was yesterday. Being dilated to an 8 in less then 5 minutes was NOT the funnest things in the whole world I'll tell you that. And then going through the contractions to get me back to normal... ALL with NO baby!!! (sigh... tear)

Thanks to everyone for all your prayers. Keep praying PLEASE...

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!!!