A week ago today Brook was wearing a crown and being paraded out to the car by her teachers! I was SO surprised and excited to see what was happening! I got out and they all cheered... Brooklyn got her ABC Crown today!!!
Brooklyn (3 years old) is able to say and recognize ALL her letters (out of order) and knows all the sounds each letter makes (long and short). She was able to say a word for each letter. (Like Z for Zebra!) We are SO proud of her!!! She is doing SO well in school...
Emma will get to start April 1st (and that's NO joke! ha!) They will be in separate classes since Emma is just 2. But Brook is SO excited for Emma to go to her school too! My little sweet peas are growing SO fast... it's so wonderful (sniff sniff) I love them SO much!!!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Brooklyn got her ABC's Crown last week....
Posted by Beautiful Disaster at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment