Brook had her first school program before Christmas! It was hard not to cry the whole time! I was so happy and excited for her... but I couldn't believe she was in school and we were going to a program. It was kind of surreal... Where has the time gone, where's my baby? I'm so proud of her and so excited to see what a big girl she is becoming! So polite and smart, funny and sweet... but sometimes I just want to grab her and squeeze her and beg her not to grow anymore! She'll be 4 next month... 4 years old. Wow... Her favorite songs to sing were Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Jingle Bells! She knew those the best. All the words and dance moves... we video taped the performance! It's a keeper!!!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment