The World's Best Husband Belongs To ME!!!I'm sure most of you think your husbands are incredible like I do... but just like we are with our kids (each person always thinks their kids are cutest and smartest right?! When really mine are! :o) Ha!!!) Anyway, today is my 9th anniversary and I want to brag about my hubby for a minute!!!
Just to name a few things.... I don't EVER get my own gas, I NEVER take out the garbage, I NEVER do yard work, I hardly ever do laundry or dishes... He cleans the house every time I'm gone or working, I come home to a sparkling clean home! He comes home from work, and if I'm still in my pajamas and the house is dirty and nothing is cooking, he comes over and kisses me and picks up the house on his way to the kitchen and starts dinner without ever saying a word or asking why! HE bathes the kids, he brushes their teeth, he reads them stories, gets in their jammies and puts them to bed. HE gets up with them in the middle of the night NO MATTER what.... even if they are calling for mommy HE goes and tells me to stay!!! and HE has ever since the first night home with them!!! HE changed diapers! When HE was home I NEVER changed one! He spends every waking moment trying to make our life the best he possibly can! He rubs my feet every night when we are watching TV. HE NEVER LEAVES THE TOILET SEAT UP!!!! EVER!!! He goes #2 down stairs in the basement instead of in our bathroom! (ha ha ha... funny but true!) HE shovels the snow! HE drives everywhere! Even on road trips HE drives the WHOLE way!!! He opens my doors, HE waits for me, He makes sure I'm ALWAYS first or last, whichever is better! He's ALWAYS on my side! NO MATTER WHAT... he's behind me 110% EVERY TIME!!! We never fight because HE won't fight... He doesn't yell at me, He rarely ever gets upset with me! He prays for the girls and us and me EVERY night... HE sets his clothes out the night before in the front room so he won't wake me up when he leaves for work. HE kisses me and tells me he loves me EVERY night and EVERY morning!!! He leaves me notes and surprises, HE calls me, HE emails me, HE texts me, HE gets me cards, HE writes me loves notes! HE holds me, he cuddles me, he hugs me, he wants me, he needs me, he's ALWAYS telling me how beautiful I am and how I make him SO happy!!! HE pays the bills, HE registers the checkbook, HE makes sure I have money for house things and special things, HE answers the phone! HE loves my family and will do ANYTHING for them! Mows their laws, helps fix their projects, he looks out for them and protects them too and is behind them! HE comes to EVERY doctor appointment, HE comes to every t-ball game or school program! HE does homework with them, HE plays with them! He tells the girls how much he loves them and how pretty and smart and special they are 20 times a day! He kisses and hugs them and spends time with them and does special things for them! HE gets up everytime I hear a noise and want it to be checked out, HE wants to be with me and spend time with me and the kids. HE chooses that over other things! HE calls when he's gone, HE brings us how special surprises from trips and takes pictures so we can see where he was and where he stayed and what he did. HE is thoughtful, HE is patient with me and the girls, HE is kind, He is loving, HE is understanding, HE is giving, HE is faithful, HE is diligent, HE is honest, HE is trustworthy, HE is handsome, HE is sweet, HE is the love of my life, HE is my partner, my love, my best friend... I know I'm missing 100 things, but these are just the EVERY day things he is and does... there are SO many other things he's done and will do and does, but it would take ALL day to list them ALL... I'm NOT even his Princess, I'm his queen!!! I'm the luckiest girl alive, I can't even describe how sometime I think to myself how do I deserve this, how did I get so lucky, is this real... I LOVE YOU BABE!!! You are simply amazing, you NEVER cease to amaze and bless me!!! You have made my life a dream come true, our house, our children, our lives, you've made my fairytale come true!!! I can't wait to see what's next and where this new journey will take us! here's to our next 60 years together!!! I can say with confidence that I love you more than you can wrap your brain around, I love every second of being your wife, you are amazing and I'm so grateful for every minute I have with you! Happy Anniversary Babe!!! I love you!!!

1 comments:
Gee thanks I am EXTREMELY jealous now! I am glad you found such a WONDERFUL man, keep hold of him!
Post a Comment